Senior Project Manager
- Oversee the implementation of funding grants to schools and conduct due diligence to identify schools’ funding needs.
- Ensure the projects are carried out in accordance with agreed specifications and ensure the schools obtained the necessary approval from the relevant authorities.
- Monitor and manage the construction works, progress and perform site visit prior to release of payment.
- Liaise with service providers/contractors to overcome any problems or delays to the project schedules.
- Attend site meeting with contractors, schools’ principal and Board of Governors.
- Provide input in tendering related matters.
- Prepare school funding proposal for Board of Directors’ approval.
- Manage the service providers/contractors database and oversee the general office administration.
- Minimum Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Building, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in refurbishment, construction or project management. Retirees in related field are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Must be able to converse in Mandarin.
- Must be able to travel throughout Malaysia for visitation to schools.
- Analytical and ability to process, analyze, organize data and turn into meaningful information for accurate decision making.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume via email to email@example.com.
For inquiry, please contact +60 3 2182 2107.