|Location||Segambut, Kuala Lumpur|
|No of students||2,000 (2016 intake)|
This school was established in 1947 for 67 years ago and is the only primary Chinese school located at Segambut, Kuala Lumpur.
The school was served a notice to vacate part of their present premise by the land owner, and the school building comprising of canteen, 5 classrooms and computer lab was affected. The school then raised funds in 2009 to purchase a land to build a replacement building.
TCC contributed toward the construction of one block of 4 storey building, comprising 24 classrooms, teachers’ room, meeting room, computer room, badminton court, multi-purpose hall with tiered seating upper level, canteen and basement car park facilities.
The school obtained its Certificate of Completion (“CPC”) on 28 February 2017, Certificate of Completion and Compliance (“CCC”) on 25 July 2017 and launched the new building known as “The Community Chest Building” on 19 August 2017.