|No of students||798 (2018 intake)|
This school is a partially aided school established in 1951. Due to residential and industrial development in Kulaijaya, the school was re-located to its present site in 2012. Due to insufficient classrooms, the school has 2 sessions in the morning and afternoon.
The Parent Teachers’ Association fundraised and equipped 2 classrooms with multimedia boards. With TCC’s funding assistance, the school obtained 6 new sets of multimedia education system which were installed in classrooms 4A/3K, 4M, 4T/3S, 5K, 5S and 5T.
Each set consist of 55” LG 4K panel with features such as multi-touch, anti-glare and build in Android O/S, LAN / Wifi connection, digital visualizer (wall mount type) and 12 feet sliding white board.