|No of students||150 (2017 intake)|
This school was established in 1948 and has one block of administration building, 3 blocks of single-storey classrooms building comprised of half bricks and half wooden structure, canteen and bicycle wooden shed. The school managed to upgrade one block of single-storey classrooms to concrete structure.
TCC contributed RM180,000 to upgrade another block of single-storey building comprising of 4 classrooms. The refurbishment works include re-roofing, reinforced existing structure (strengthening structure), painting works, supply and install plaster ceiling, window frames and metal doors.